Please read this important information if you plan on ordering during Graduation Season (April 15th - June 30th)
Aloha dear Customer,
Leis have become very popular nationwide. While we love the growth in popularity of these beautiful leis, we also want to make sure that everything goes smoothly as we know how important it is to deliver these on time. By reading and following these simple steps and by you, the customer, understanding the process really helps us during this busy time! Kindly follow these guidelines when ordering during graduation season.
Please note that the minimum purchase amount during graduation season is $100.00. Why is there a minimum? Leis have gained an increased Nationwide popularity over the last few years. Even though we have expanded and hire extra staff for the busy season, we can only handle a certain amount of orders. It takes the same amount of time packing and shipping 10 leis as it does for 1 lei and the cost for packaging and material is the same. We made this decision based on what is best for the company and to be able to handle our orders in the best possible way. We thank you for your understanding!
- Order must be placed at least 5 business days before ship out. You can place an order anytime and select a desired delivery date in the future on our calendar during check out.
- Schedule your arrival at least 1 day before the event. In case of a rare delay which results in missing your event there is no refund.
- Orders valued $500 or less are shipped without having to sign for the shipment. If you request to sign for your shipment, please call or email us before the order ships.
- Orders valued $500 or more require a signature, so the recipient must be home at the time of the delivery. Fedex automatically generates this signature request due to the value of the shipment.
- We do not take any orders over the phone during busy season. Please place your order through our website. We are always available to answer questions by phone, email or website chat during our regular hours.
-We always send tracking numbers the day your order ships. If you do not receive an email with tracking info, contact us immediately. ( Please check your spam/junk mail as well)
- Make sure when you do receive the tracking information, that the address is correct.
Mahalo for your cooperation and for your understanding. We look forward to a successful summer and graduation season!